New Birkin advice

Nov 16, 2013
Hi Tpf friends,
I bought a birkin and a kelly (b35 epsom anemone phw and k28 togo bamboo phw). I love them both and I use them every day.. So, I'd really like to add one bag to my collection.. Do you have any advice? I would love a birkin, maybe 30, or even 25... Any suggestion for colors? I love bright colors!
TIA!

How about blue electric B or yellow soufre K? Something tells me that you're ready for exotic skins as well. Anyway, I would need to wear sunglasses to view your collection.

Congratulations! Those are such beautiful colors. I'm in the market for a K28 bamboo in GHW myself but just bought two Bs in the last month so should probably wait a bit.
I recommend getting a darker color actually. You have two pop colors that are 2014 must-haves, and they are perfect for summer. If you are just looking for another bag to round out your collection then a darker color you can use in wintertime or for work functions is a great addition. I have a B35 in raisin which I love using for work. It's a nice alternative to black. Or maybe wait until you see the Autumn Winter colors to decide.
Also personally I like B30 for everyday use so that's a nice size to get since you already have a 35. Happy shopping!

How about bleu saphir? It's quite bright and quite neutral at the same time. You can wear it easily in the winter with winter coats but also can be easily dressed with jean and t-shirts in the summer IMO.

How about bleu saphir? It's quite bright and quite neutral at the same time. You can wear it easily in the winter with winter coats but also can be easily dressed with jean and t-shirts in the summer IMO.
Yes - blue sapphire is very pretty but neutral at the same time - it would work really well for all occasions. Maybe in swift if possible? Would be very classic. The other darker color I like from this year is malachite. But since you already have bamboo not sure you'd want another greenish color. IMO it's quite different though and it's a bright but neutral color too.

A 30 in a red (rouge garrance) or orange would be stunning with your collection and could be used a colorful "neutrals". Personally, I would die for anything Bleu Electrique but BE is hard to find nowadays.