New Birkin advice

hmmm i would consider something bright but easy to use and match like maybe a 30cm mykonos or hydra birkin 30cm with ghw just to make the blue burst ghw does this to blue even blue jean.and if you are feeling like bright is your true calling then maybe a rouge casaque epsom Kelly 32cm sellier with phw . the perfect fire engine bright. having suggested brights maybe consider a modern neutral like White with phw or canopee ghw for some reason these neutral looks give out the perfect ammount of bright. hoep it helps. birkel

I love the classis H orange for another pop of color. Congrats on your amazing scores, both colors are so beautiful and fun. Please share pics!
I liked anemone and bamboo so much I had to get accessories. Here is a pic of the two colors with my suggestion of H orange.

Attachments

• orange bamboo anemone.jpg
    orange bamboo anemone.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 330
everyone has given great advise, and so i wont repeat the same colors
for the sake of diversity, i'd like to present gris tourterelle as an option
it is a neutral with such class and personality
i do think it is a "bright" neutral

hmmm i would consider something bright but easy to use and match like maybe a 30cm mykonos or hydra birkin 30cm with ghw just to make the blue burst ghw does this to blue even blue jean.and if you are feeling like bright is your true calling then maybe a rouge casaque epsom Kelly 32cm sellier with phw . the perfect fire engine bright. having suggested brights maybe consider a modern neutral like White with phw or canopee ghw for some reason these neutral looks give out the perfect ammount of bright. hoep it helps. birkel
I would love a white birkin! thank you

Thank you! Unfortunately I think I need to place a SO for these colors.. Am I wrong? thank you

For H Orange and Feu you can get it through Podium Order. Since H Orange is a classic color, and i know Feu is being produced again this year for Spring Summer 2014.

There is a new red called Rouge Piment if im not mistaken. Its a nice bright red. So im sure you can get this through Podium Order aswell. Im not sure if rouge casaque is still offered or not.

Rose Tyrien is still trickling down to boutique though its quite rare. RL is no longer offered unless you go through reseller route. And Rose Confetti is only available through SO.

Hope this help.. 😉

Thanks temps! you're blue sellier and wallet are amazing finds! was it in NY this week? I got lucky this week there as well with my raisin Kelly.

Yes! I got them in NYC last Saturday!! KOP is my "local" store but I got both my B and K at the Madison Ave.

I saw your raisin K on the other thread! It's gorgeous! Did you find out what leather yours is? I actually did the same thing with my Birkin. I was so excited and didn't ask its leather. I still don't know for sure what the leather is. But we know it's authentic for sure! 😁