New Birkin 2006

LSE

May 28, 2006
I need to thank you all....I cannot believe how addicted everyone is.....and I am now addicted to the site.
Here is the important part, my son (a movie producer-really!) who introduced me to the site (via a new girlfriend)...is already tired of me talking about how much I wanted to buy a new one....and he told me GO GET ONE!! So....I am waiting for "my" Hermes store to open!:biggrin:
Your site is another addiction.....by the way, (I work for my addicition) I have 3 Birkins , black, rouge, and gold. I also have two Kellys, black and raisin.
Then there are various unusual bags and colors.:rolleyes:
I covet the Blue Jean....but will have to see what is available...have been waiting for bluejean for a long time!
Any suggestions?:flowers:

LSE said:
I need to thank you all....I cannot believe how addicted everyone is.....and I am now addicted to the site.
Here is the important part, my son (a movie producer-really!) who introduced me to the site (via a new girlfriend)...is already tired of me talking about how much I wanted to buy a new one....and he told me GO GET ONE!! So....I am waiting for "my" Hermes store to open!:biggrin:
Your site is another addiction.....by the way, (I work for my addicition) I have 3 Birkins , black, rouge, and gold. I also have two Kellys, black and raisin.
Then there are various unusual bags and colors.:rolleyes:
I covet the Blue Jean....but will have to see what is available...have been waiting for bluejean for a long time!
Any suggestions?:flowers:

Welcome to the site! Hope youhave a lotta fun! Post some pics of your treasures when you have the time please, we all live through eachother here!

Thank you for answering and welcoming me.....I have a digital camera bnut have no idea how to post pix....will try and get some help.
I have some unusual bags such as the Market Bag and Kabana.
I collect when I travel and am not thinking clearly about money.

Looking Good.....this is absolutely amazing to me....my friends all think I am crazy.....but I never imagined women like me...so many...and more!
I have other purse collections, but Hermes is my favorite.
By the way, you have/had a very nice sales woman at your store. She called me about begs after I went home. I like that.

Welcome LSE! I have a black and a Gold Birkin aswell, have you thought of dark brown ? I'm waitlisted for an Ebene Birkin (very dark brown) I'm totally addicted to browns, as everyone here knows by now..!?:rolleyes: so maybe I'm biased..I also like Blue Jean, but I prefer to it Thalassa Blue which I'm also trying to find, but is apparently very difficult at the moment..All Hermès colors are beautiful, it's just a question of whether you are a "neutrals" girl like me, or prefer bright colors...:biggrin:

Definitely want a bright color...although I do have the red....I have orange in the Vespa.
I am afraid to ask if there are any exotics around...how much do the Ostrich's usually run?

Welcome to the forum!!! I am really glad you found it!!!!!!

Re: posting photos, it is quite easy! Just take some pictures and save them on your computer. Then add them as an attachment- and it will make thumbnails! Wa-la! I'd love love love to see your Birkins!!!

You have found a community of Birkin-obsessed people!! :flowers: :roflmfao:

LSE said:
Looking Good.....this is absolutely amazing to me....my friends all think I am crazy.....but I never imagined women like me...so many...and more!
I have other purse collections, but Hermes is my favorite.
By the way, you have/had a very nice sales woman at your store. She called me about begs after I went home. I like that.

Hi LSE, welcome!!! You're going to love it here, it'll be the first webpage you pull up and update everyday (that's how it is for me :smile:
Also glad that you had a good experience at the Hermes store, which one did you shop at?

As far as colors, I love my fuchsia chevre kelly, and I think fuchsia or orange is just TDF in Birkins too. So those would be my recommendations :rolleyes:

Welcome LSE!! Glad you found the Forum...I'm so addicted like you and need to take pics too and post soon. Did you see the Asian Women thread? I love the blue jean Kelly so very much!! I'd say find a blue jean supple Kelly...so cool!!:love: