New Birkin 2006

1. I need to thank you all....I cannot believe how addicted everyone is.....and I am now addicted to the site.
    Here is the important part, my son (a movie producer-really!) who introduced me to the site (via a new girlfriend)...is already tired of me talking about how much I wanted to buy a new one....and he told me GO GET ONE!! So....I am waiting for "my" Hermes store to open!:biggrin:
    Your site is another addiction.....by the way, (I work for my addicition) I have 3 Birkins , black, rouge, and gold. I also have two Kellys, black and raisin.
    Then there are various unusual bags and colors.:rolleyes:
    I covet the Blue Jean....but will have to see what is available...have been waiting for bluejean for a long time!
    Any suggestions?:flowers:

2. Welcome to the site! Hope youhave a lotta fun! Post some pics of your treasures when you have the time please, we all live through eachother here!

3. Thank you for answering and welcoming me.....I have a digital camera bnut have no idea how to post pix....will try and get some help.
    I have some unusual bags such as the Market Bag and Kabana.
    I collect when I travel and am not thinking clearly about money.

4. :yahoo: Welcome :yahoo:

I am also a new addict here, and the ladies are great !

5. Looking Good.....this is absolutely amazing to me....my friends all think I am crazy.....but I never imagined women like me...so many...and more!
    I have other purse collections, but Hermes is my favorite.
    By the way, you have/had a very nice sales woman at your store. She called me about begs after I went home. I like that.

6. Welcome LSE!

7. Thanks....leaving house now....
    Would love feedback on a color keeping in mind I have black, gold, and rouge.

8. Welcome too!! And I love the pinks, potiron...and most any color!

9. Hi! Since you have the classic neutrals, definitely go for something fun like Potiron or Blue Jean next!!

10. Welcome LSE! I have a black and a Gold Birkin aswell, have you thought of dark brown ? I'm waitlisted for an Ebene Birkin (very dark brown) I'm totally addicted to browns, as everyone here knows by now..!?:rolleyes: so maybe I'm biased..I also like Blue Jean, but I prefer to it Thalassa Blue which I'm also trying to find, but is apparently very difficult at the moment..All Hermès colors are beautiful, it's just a question of whether you are a "neutrals" girl like me, or prefer bright colors...:biggrin:

11. Definitely want a bright color...although I do have the red....I have orange in the Vespa.
    I am afraid to ask if there are any exotics around...how much do the Ostrich's usually run?

12. Welcome to the forum!!! I am really glad you found it!!!!!!

Re: posting photos, it is quite easy! Just take some pictures and save them on your computer. Then add them as an attachment- and it will make thumbnails! Wa-la! I'd love love love to see your Birkins!!!

You have found a community of Birkin-obsessed people!! :flowers: :roflmfao:

13. Hi LSE, welcome!!! You're going to love it here, it'll be the first webpage you pull up and update everyday (that's how it is for me :smile:
    Also glad that you had a good experience at the Hermes store, which one did you shop at?

As far as colors, I love my fuchsia chevre kelly, and I think fuchsia or orange is just TDF in Birkins too. So those would be my recommendations :rolleyes:

14. Welcome LSE!! Glad you found the Forum...I'm so addicted like you and need to take pics too and post soon. Did you see the Asian Women thread? I love the blue jean Kelly so very much!! I'd say find a blue jean supple Kelly...so cool!!:love:

15. Welcome! My first vote for your next bag would be fuschia followed by blue jean (especially since you love it) You need a bold shot of color in there. Have fun on the forum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice