New biege GST w glue stuck on it?

TDTC

Oct 15, 2009
My GST just arrived today and while I inspecting it, I noticed what looked like a smidge of glue on the bottom of it. It's right next to the bottom seam so it sort of looks like when they were gluing the seam together, they smudged it. And right next to it, is another little glue spot. The spots are a little grey - as if somone's not so clean finger smudged the glue.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas on how to get rid of this?
And would this bother you enough to ask for an exchange?
Thanks!

Congratulations on your GST in beige! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really hate when you find something like that on a new bag/item that you've paid so much for. If I could see a pic of it it would be easier to tell you my opinion. If it's glue... do you think if you rubbed it enough it would peel off? How big is the spot? I'm not sure what to say... If it is really big, I would exchange it.

I would definitely exchange it! Your new bag should be perfect! If it bothered you enough to ask this question then you will always know it is there.
By the way--I just purchased a new GST in beige, also! I love this bag! :girlsigh:

i once had a bag with some gluey stuff and i brought it back like "huh" and the sa literally took his finger and rubbed it off kind of like what you can do with rubber cement... and the bag was a-ok. sooooooooooooo it could be that easy. but you might prefer for an sa to take the risk! do you have a photo??

I just purchased the same bag and when I read your post I went and checked my beige GST. There is no glue marks.

I am so sorry this happened to you! I would suggest doing an exchange. At this price, you have the right to be picky and want a perfect bag!