New Belt Sizes 46-48

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Guys I haven't been on here in awhile. I just wanted to tell you guys that Vuttion is going to start to carry size 120 in belts. A size in 120 is like a 46-48 thats great for me because I wear a 44. But we know with belts you need alittle slack. I also picked up a multi color change holder. So all you ladys out there that want to get your man a belt....here is your chance.

Attached Files:

2. thanks for the info. always wondered when they would

3. Thanks for the info. Love the belt and the change holder. What I love best is how happy you look in your photo. :yes:

4. Thanks for the info, I'm tempted by the belts now.

You look happy. LVoe happy!

5. thanks for the info! i was wondering what i should get the bf and i thought about an LV belt... but i realized that they dont make bigger sizes like 44, 46... and he needs a 46 i think. lol the mc change holder is so cute! lucky you

6. Thanks for the info and congrats!!!:smile:

7. thxs for sharing inof and congrats