New Beige 09C Jumbo

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Got mine today, there are a lot of pictures of it on the Forum already so I don't want to bother you with another one. But, want to tell you that the color is AMAZING!!!!, Gorgeous clear and warm happy color.......and the caviar is shiny so the color bounces.....SO IN LOVE WITH IT......:heart:H

Got mine today, there are a lot of pictures of it on the Forum already so I don't want to bother you with another one. But, want to tell you that the color is AMAZING!!!!, Gorgeous clear and warm happy color.......and the caviar is shiny so the color bounces.....SO IN LOVE WITH IT......:heart:H

It does sound amazing:nuts: ... I really wish I could see this baby IRL! Yes, modeling pics ... I never tire of modeling pics! hehehe

I'm so in love with the 09C beige, and I want a medium flap in this color, but I'm totally on a ban until next year! So indulge me and the rest of us with some pics please! :P

Congrats, habanerita! I purchased one on the very last day of the NM event but won't receive for a few more days. So happy to hear that you are in love with yours. I can't wait to get mine too. As others have said, please do post pics so that I can enjoy yours until mine arrives. Congrats again!

I have to tell you, the pictures do not in any way show the true color of this bag, My SA had sent me pictures in different light, but, when I saw it in person it was like WOW, that is one pretty color........:heart:H