new beauties :D

MandyLuvsCoach

Coach Luver
Apr 7, 2009
so, i did a little shopping yesterday in sunrise, fl. first my bestie, ashley and i went to ikea to check out the different cabinets so i could show off/store my bags. we found a beautiful white cabinet that was only around $165! :yahoo:

then we hit up the coach outlet at sawgrass mills mall and i picked up a vintage leather violet clutch in mineral. it has a small scratch on the keylock so i asked if they could knock any more off the price and so they gave it to me for an extra 10% off so it came to around $75! also adding in the mineral lindsay i got from my hubby and a pink bangle (#94205) that i got for around $45 a couple days ago... :happydance:

Attachments

• fdrgn6.jpg
    fdrgn6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 33wnuad.jpg
    33wnuad.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 330
  • a2vn76.jpg
    a2vn76.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 2ylpo1x.jpg
    2ylpo1x.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 59
thanks guys! its called the SMADAL bookcase with drawer ($99.99) and you have to purchase the doors separately ($49.99 for set of 2). i couldn't find an item number but if you search for the name on their website the whole collection comes up. as far as i can see they only come in white but there are a lot of similar cabinets in a whole range of colors. also, they have lighting kits that you can install - i might be looking into that soon.