New BBags in NM?

addictedtopurses

Stars Hollow
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
I just thought I'd start this thread to find out if anyone has seen the new colors at any NM stores. Maybe we could use this thread as a way to let everyone know when/where we spot the new colors available for sale since most people want to check them out in person before ordering.

So to those of you who have seen the new colors somewhere other than BalNY, please let us know.

Just got back from Barney's! Was with my little one so I had to look quick! (I really went to check out if I could see the rouge vif)
They had:
Only one ROUGE VIF in the first!
Greige- I can't remember what styles!
Truffle- work and can't remember what else
Oxblood- lots of firsts, work, one day/hobo

They also had:
INK- work, twiggy,box
Rouille- box, twiggy,
Lilac- work, box, twiggy

Blue toile courier

Addicted - thanks for starting the thread. :flowers:
I got a call from NM in SF today, and the SA informed me that they just received a shipment of the truffle and greige in the city and twiggy styles for both colors. I am really anxious to see the greige in person, so I hope to stop by the store this week.

I saw almost all the sizes at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver in all of the colors except NO Red! I only saw the blueberry in the first, but the SA said they had more styles/colors in the back.

KristyDarling said:
LOL, Cate I just got my call from Whitney at the SF NM too. :smile:

heheheh...Yes, Whitney was the one who called me. :biggrin:
I also asked if she can keep a lookout for the grenat. I'll let everyone know when I get the call!

OMG *faints* NM SF already got shipments of new colors??? Last I checked with them they said "next month". OMG gotta go stop by and look :love:

zacorey said:
Just got back from Barney's! Was with my little one so I had to look quick! (I really went to check out if I could see the rouge vif)
They had:
Only one ROUGE VIF in the first!
Greige- I can't remember what styles!
Truffle- work and can't remember what else
Oxblood- lots of firsts, work, one day/hobo

They also had:
INK- work, twiggy,box
Rouille- box, twiggy,
Lilac- work, box, twiggy

Blue toile courier

Oh no...a lilac work...was the leather veiny and distressed or more squishy???