New bbag with faded/ worn-out corners - would you accept it? =(

Thanks ladies, for all your advice so far! I wish the fading was natural. It doesn't quite show in the photos but the pipings looked like they've been brushed around several times causing the uneven wearing of surface color. Nonetheless, I'll definitely try moisturising the corners if I decide to keep it..

Bal Cannes has agreed to allow a return but the original 99 Euro shipping charges won't be refunded. They also checked the other stores in France and Italy and could not find a replacement for an exchange. So now I have to decide whether to:

- return the bag, lose 99 euro and my last GH city in the color I like OR
- keep the bag, live with the wear and try to nurse the piping back with conditioner.

I wish Bal were not discontinuing GH. It would have made my decision easier... :shrugs:

Thanks ladies, for all your advice so far! I wish the fading was natural. It doesn't quite show in the photos but the pipings looked like they've been brushed around several times causing the uneven wearing of surface color. Nonetheless, I'll definitely try moisturising the corners if I decide to keep it..

Bal Cannes has agreed to allow a return but the original 99 Euro shipping charges won't be refunded. They also checked the other stores in France and Italy and could not find a replacement for an exchange. So now I have to decide whether to:

- return the bag, lose 99 euro and my last GH city in the color I like OR
- keep the bag, live with the wear and try to nurse the piping back with conditioner.

I wish Bal were not discontinuing GH. It would have made my decision easier... :shrugs:
i would keep it, it is a rare colour ,corners are slightly faded but if you use lmb products they will become perfect again ;)