New Bayswater Tote

Sunny101

O.G.
Apr 21, 2010
Hi there,
The new Bayswater Tote has caught my eye and i'm wondering if anyone has purchased it or seen it irl.
There aren't any modelling photos on mulberry.com so it hard to gage how it might look. Would love to know your
thoughts. Many thanks

Reactions: cypr
I've not seen it in IRL but I have to say this is the first redesign that I have liked to date from the JC collection. It's obviously very much like a neverful but I still love it.

I purchased the new tote in ocean green and it arrived today. Here are some pictures. I posted these same pictures on another thread with some comments. It is light weight, easy to carry and I think just a very successful design of a great tote. I like the suede lining and the color is unusual but good with the ocean green. For me, the bag is a winner. Most importantly, the leather of my bag is nice quality.

Attachments

• IMG_4003-2.JPG
    IMG_4003-2.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,707
  • IMG_4004.JPG
    IMG_4004.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 2,318
  • IMG_4005.JPG
    IMG_4005.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,350
  • IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4006.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,368
  • IMG_4007.JPG
    IMG_4007.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 2,540
  • IMG_4008.JPG
    IMG_4008.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,427
  • IMG_4009.JPG
    IMG_4009.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 2,362
I purchased the new tote in ocean green and it arrived today. Here are some pictures. I posted these same pictures on another thread with some comments. It is light weight, easy to carry and I think just a very successful design of a great tote. I like the suede lining and the color is unusual but good with the ocean green. For me, the bag is a winner. Most importantly, the leather of my bag is nice quality.
It's stunning! I really like this colour green aswell!

Reactions: Izzy48
It's beautiful, you must be so pleased. I'm even more tempted now! Thank you for posting the photos.
I'd love to see a modelling shot if you're happy to do one.

Reactions: Izzy48
It's beautiful, you must be so pleased. I'm even more tempted now! Thank you for posting the photos.
I'd love to see a modelling shot if you're happy to do one.

Thanks for sharing. Your pics are great and the tote looks fabulous. I know it's early days but what are your initial thoughts re the leather? I'm pleased it is suede lined , makes it much more luxurious. When will you take her for her first outing?

Thanks for sharing. Your pics are great and the tote looks fabulous. I know it's early days but what are your initial thoughts re the leather? I'm pleased it is suede lined , makes it much more luxurious. When will you take her for her first outing?

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. So happy some of you like the tote. NY, the leather is quality leather and the ocean green translated well with this leather. It has a total leather look to it with no shiny plastic like look to it. I understand there is some concern about this with the small Bayswater but based on what I am seeing that doesn't apply to this bag. The edge painting is done in the aubergine or I should say purple color the same as the lining. The handles are flat so they are easy to wear on the shoulder. The bag can be carried close to the body. I am not certain when I will carry it because I am still thinking over the color. The color is beautiful but I have never carried bags with a great deal of color with the exception of red so I suppose I need to break my mold and enjoy this color.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what colors this bag can be carried with?

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. So happy some of you like the tote. NY, the leather is quality leather and the ocean green translated well with this leather. It has a total leather look to it with no shiny plastic like look to it. I understand there is some concern about this with the small Bayswater but based on what I am seeing that doesn't apply to this bag. The edge painting is done in the aubergine or I should say purple color the same as the lining. The handles are flat so they are easy to wear on the shoulder. The bag can be carried close to the body. I am not certain when I will carry it because I am still thinking over the color. The color is beautiful but I have never carried bags with a great deal of color with the exception of red so I suppose I need to break my mold and enjoy this color.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what colors this bag can be carried with?[/QUOTE

That's good to hear. I think it will go with loads of colours. It would be good with grey, oxblood/purple, black, neutrals, I think it will be more versatile than you think. If you changed for another colour which one would you swap for?

Omg I love that style. It is a must have. Based on the information on this bag, it seems to be in the middle of the Neverfull mm and gm. That's perfect ❤️ Was planning buying the Neverfull azur, but now I'm unsure. Maybe I should have this one in oak? Would love to see some modelling photos.