New Bayswater Discontinued?

krinn

neophyte
May 27, 2008
I was wondering if anyone knows if the new style Bayswater (Johnny Coca's updated version that is) has been discontinued. I don't see any for sale on the Mulbs website and there's not a shop near where I live. I noticed the "Heritage" Bayswater is no longer referred to as Heritage and it's just the Zipped and Belted Bayswaters available on the website. Was hoping to get a large one as a gift - even the resale market doesn't really have many at the moment (mostly small sizes). Cheers.

Thanks morejunkny - it turns out that American shops can ship internationally, but one must pay with a credit card associated with a US-based bank and address.

The new style Bayswater that Johnny Coca designed was the zipped Bayswater which Mulberry still does but only in the small and mini sizes, the regular (or large) size and the micro size no longer appear on the UK site apart from one in the micro size in a powder pink. I would imagine that the outlets will probably still do these sizes and you could always call them to find out, otherwise you might get lucky and get one either in the Black Friday sale or the regular winter sale that will start on Boxing day (if not before). I've noticed too that they're no longer calling the Bayswater the 'heritage' Bayswater anymore which I think is a good thing.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the new style Bayswater (Johnny Coca's updated version that is) has been discontinued. I don't see any for sale on the Mulbs website and there's not a shop near where I live. I noticed the "Heritage" Bayswater is no longer referred to as Heritage and it's just the Zipped and Belted Bayswaters available on the website. Was hoping to get a large one as a gift - even the resale market doesn't really have many at the moment (mostly small sizes). Cheers.
I’m looking to sell one actually - the ‘new’ one that Johnny Coca designed, which I believe is discontinued. I always wanted an Alexa but just in December last year I gave up hope and bought the Bayswater New in oak when I was in the US. I’ve used it once for a job interview (I got the job so was good luck). Now they decide to relaunch Alexa so I’m selling my Bayswater to buy it!

Attachments

• 6B980E35-7CFD-492C-B6AC-7E4960D25DBB.jpeg
    6B980E35-7CFD-492C-B6AC-7E4960D25DBB.jpeg
    305.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1BACC6D6-AFE1-421D-90C1-2D786621378C.jpeg
    1BACC6D6-AFE1-421D-90C1-2D786621378C.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 25
  • CFCCF57A-CD96-47DB-98F0-E1BBFF1DA5FA.jpeg
    CFCCF57A-CD96-47DB-98F0-E1BBFF1DA5FA.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 23