New Bareminerals MATTE

I use BE original and MV but the hydrating mv gave me cystic acne

Yikes! I also use original BE and MV, but ordered the xl size of hydrating mv because my skin got dry from proactiv. I'm afraid the hydrating mv will make my face break out again. (My chin is prone to breakouts for some reason, but the rest of my face is fine. :shrugs:)

Yikes! I also use original BE and MV, but ordered the xl size of hydrating mv because my skin got dry from proactiv. I'm afraid the hydrating mv will make my face break out again. (My chin is prone to breakouts for some reason, but the rest of my face is fine. :shrugs:)

I would definitely consider my skin to be prone to breakouts (have to stick to a strict routine to keep it clear) and I have been using the hydrating mv for a week or so and haven't had any prolems with breakouts. My Mom has been using the regular mv for quite some time and she said that she doesn't really notice much of a difference bt the mv she was using and the hydrating version, just something for you to think about :smile: Hope that this works for you!

I'm wearing my sample of BE Matte today, and it makes my skin looked finished *and* natural... I can't wait to get the full size in August. Definitely will be a staple of my makeup collection.

I found BE made my skin feel soft anyway.... but maybe that's just because my skin's already soft. I dunno. I really want to give Laura Mercier a go as aparently her minerals are better.

I would definitely consider my skin to be prone to breakouts (have to stick to a strict routine to keep it clear) and I have been using the hydrating mv for a week or so and haven't had any prolems with breakouts. My Mom has been using the regular mv for quite some time and she said that she doesn't really notice much of a difference bt the mv she was using and the hydrating version, just something for you to think about :smile: Hope that this works for you!

Thank you! :flowers:

I've been using the original for years. I don't have any problems w it. I tried the matte yesterday and I like it. It doesn't make me look powdered down like I thought it might. I did a little more buffing than normal, but overall it did what it was supposed to do. My sephora says their shipment is arriving today. I'm going to buy this!

I just picked up the full size today at my local Sephora. Lovin it so far! BTW, BE is giving away 3 free samples in diff shades for like $1 shipping. It's posted on the Deals/Steals if you wanna try other shades

Got my sample last week and love it! The boutiques are suppose to get the full sized September 1st but the rumor is they may get them earlier than that. Cross your fingers!