New Bareminerals MATTE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received the sample the other day when I was stocking up on mascara (at Sephora). I LOVE IT! It promotes pore minimizing, and improves skin clarity with continued use. I tried it yesterday and I really liked it! It is sooooo hot and humid here and it really stayed on well, and I had no shine at all! I will keep using this week and see if its true love! Has anyone tried it?

2. #2 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I've been using the sample size the last cuple of days as well and I immediately noticed how smooth my face looked. I was also surprised at how long it stayed on. I put it on the morning and stayed on day eventho it was hot. I'm definitely getting the full size next time!

PS- I also want to add how the shade totally matches my tanned face. I usually have had to mix diff shades to get the right one. I'm using medium tan and I love how my face looks natural.

3. I wonder if it's bismuth free? I think I read somewhere that the bismuth (which is what irritates people's skin) is also what makes it look a little shiny... that's why they tell you to buff and buff. It takes away the shine.

4. I believe it is!! I have been using my sample for a few weeks now and LOVE it. stays on in the heat and doesn't get shiny like the regular BE on me.

I have super dry skin as well and it doesn't feel like it's overly dry, just very matte.

5. I love it, too!! I can't wait to buy the full size version. The little sample was my first BE product, and since then I've become completely hooked to the brand. I have combo skin, and my nose is usually a bit oily, but the Matte keeps me fresh all day!!

6. I use BE now and love it but now I'll have to try this, thanks for the tip!

7. Ohhh, my BM does tend to make me a little oily in pictures so I look forward to trying this!

8. This sounds absolutely AMAZING!

9. #9 Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    OK, just a few thoughts, Dancing Nancies I think you might have the BEST avator in the world!!! LOL wow! Totally makes me laugh, and smile! LOVE!

I am in love with this new MATTE version. I only get shiny around my t-zone. SO! Im sold, for now, I will keep trying it all week and report back!

10. I think I'll try this when I run out. I was worried about the word matte since I've dry skin. Glad to hear those w dry skin aren't experiencing a problem.

11. I love BE, so I'm definitely going to have to try this Matte version.

12. Wish I could use BE, but it makes me break out. :sad:

13. Does anyone know where you can get the full size yet? I looked on Sephora's site and didn't see it.

14. Thanks. I will check this out at Sephora. I did not like the regular BE line.

15. I picked up a sample last saturday, the associate gave me 3 but i shared it with some friends. I am going to try it today even if im just staying home, I have an oily face so let's see if this works wonders!