New Balenciaga store in Holt Renfrew

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
There will be no stand-alone Bal store in Vancouver but Balenciaga has leased space from Holt Renfrew and opened a store-within-a-store rather than just the small space they had previously. I've also been told that the Bal space in Nordstrom will see some improvements but I don't know the timeline. There's one new-to- me colour way for the Bazar, doesn't look like the Bazar is going away any time soon!
fullsizeoutput_369.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36a.jpeg

There will be no stand-alone Bal store in Vancouver but Balenciaga has leased space from Holt Renfrew and opened a store-within-a-store rather than just the small space they had previously. I've also been told that the Bal space in Nordstrom will see some improvements but I don't know the timeline. There's one new-to- me colour way for the Bazar, doesn't look like the Bazar is going away any time soon!
View attachment 4264158 View attachment 4264159
:tup: :tup:

So is this a good news to you?? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

View attachment 4264158 View attachment 4264159

So is this a good news to you?? :graucho::graucho::graucho:
It should mean a better selection although I'm not interested in the clothing or shoe aspect. I asked if they had any medium Bazars but no. She said they should be getting some but I don't know if she knew that for a fact. I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with the space!

Reactions: peacebabe
Well, yes .. this is good news for you as they will likely carry more merchandise! I know that Neiman Marcus set up separate space for Balenciaga some time back, and Barneys also has a (very small) space set up (although not so many bags). Same here as far as the clothing, etc. - not interested, but obviously .. all the "press" that Demna is getting is a benefit for the Balenciaga aficionado!