New Balenciaga Bag - Le Cagole

My experience with La Cagole too - I have the mini and small (for everyday and travel) and use them both extensively with kids, for shopping, air travel etc - and until now, no sign of use. This bag is the Yin to my Hermes Yang (lol).
Hi, I'm considering between the mini and XS. Can you share a little on your experience with the mini? Does it fit enough essentials? Thanks!

Hi, I'm considering between the mini and XS. Can you share a little on your experience with the mini? Does it fit enough essentials? Thanks!
It's cute and fits my phone, keys, cards in case, cash, airpods, perhaps even a slim powerbank. However, I haven't switched out of my 'small' (really a medium sized bag) because I love the convenience of just throwing everything in and ready to go.

I do wonder if Balenciaga gave away many of these bags to celebs. I see a lot of them on fashionphile and TRR, there can't be THAT many people that have bought them only to resell them a few months later.

Could be a FOMO situation where a ton of people bought it because it was the hot new Balenciaga bag, but ended up realizing that they don't like it or that it's hard to incorporate into their wardrobe. Think Chanel had the same thing with the 20A rainbow metallic bags

Reactions: english_girl_900
Hello! I’m new here, I hope this thread is still active.
I recently just bought a le cagole bag, and the mirror is worrying me.
Is the mirror prone to scratches? I’m kind of seeing a little scratch already because it keeps on hitting the studs please let me know your experience?

Hello! I’m new here, I hope this thread is still active.
I recently just bought a le cagole bag, and the mirror is worrying me.
Is the mirror prone to scratches? I’m kind of seeing a little scratch already because it keeps on hitting the studs please let me know your experience?
Hey! I often tuck the mirror and coin purse into the bag, so haven’t run into this issue yet. I’ve done the same with my older Balenciaga handbags. There are some hairline scratches on the mirrors (most likely from the days when I didn’t tick the mirror in), but that’s to be expected and isn’t that noticeable.

Reactions: VodooDoll