New Balenciaga Bag - Le Cagole

I saw this bag in person and just about fell over! Was returning a Neo Classic because the leather was a little too stiff, and I didn’t like the placement of the D-rings for the crossbody straps. This little beauty gave me a fresh breath of nostalgia and came home with me right away! :love: I’ll post pics soon!
Yes please

I found this definition and it fits. Cheeky Demna. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever the truth may be, the 'Cagole' is all about being 'too much': too much make-up, too much bling, too much voice, too much perfume, too much chest hanging out, too much jewellery, too much improbable clothing, too much drama, too much gesticulating – in short, too much of everything… The 'Cagole' speaks loudly, she is vulgar, you can see her coming a mile off, she is provocative and she manages to turn an expensive, classy object into a pig's ear (e.g. the Vuitton bag, Dior glasses, Chanel and Louboutin shoes). In fact, the 'Cagole' is someone to be reckoned with – and we adore her!
Well then, it has the PERFECT name IMO .. can't say that I'm a fan as the original Moto bag was minimalistic and this is anything but!