New Balenciaga Bag colors for 2006

BorsaBella said:
They are also coming out with a petrolio/dark sea, cognac, carmel, light beige, pearl. These may be some of the same colors, but I have french and italian translated to english. I think the bleuet is navy blue and marron is cognac. It gets confusing. The names of the bags change, too. Some of the bags have the color name, old mastic, whatever that is.

Does anyone know if these are fall colors or when they are coming out? The petrolio/dark sea sounds AMAZING, as does the pearl! I feel a b-bag collection coming on!

You're so funny. You've definitely caught the B-bag bug. I don't know the answer to your questions (except I do know garnet is supposed to come out and I want that one & already have my SA looking out for me for it). I always read what the experts say here on this forum and also read what is on Ateliernaff.

I e-mailed Ateliernaff to ask about the petrolio and pearl colors. I have seen the swatches of the garnet and it looks really nice! I am going to be watching for that one in the fall...not sure yet how well it would coordinate with most of my things, but the color is VERY promising!

Okay...Ateliernaff says the petrolio/dark sea is the ink color, and the pearl is the 06 white color. Ironic! I just got the ink and am looking at the white right now. LOL. Fall will be good....

hearing you guys talk about ink b bags makes me cringe!!

from the posts above, i guess we can assume that the ink will still be around? thus no hurries of getting it right now?

jacquelinez said:
hearing you guys talk about ink b bags makes me cringe!!

from the posts above, i guess we can assume that the ink will still be around? thus no hurries of getting it right now?

The ink is new for 2006, and apparently a pretty hot color. You can still find some (at least as of last week) from Bal NY...I got the last one from Barneys.

Here you go ET! I threw in the black Hook bag too (Kat's picture of her ink the other day pushed me right into getting one.... I had been on the fence about it until I saw hers). The camel is prettier IRL than can be caught on my camera (I'm not good at it), but it gives you an idea.

Attachments

• Picture balenciagas 005 resized.jpg
    Picture balenciagas 005 resized.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 205
Yep. According to Ateliernaff color swatches, it is the spring 2006 "Beige/Camel/Cognac" color. All the Balenciaga tag shows is 2006 and then way over to the left it has a 725 (might be the color# ???).

Ha ha! I went to the Ateliernaff site right after I saw your post so I could hunt down the camel! Great minds, eh? I love the color...it looks much nicer on your table than it does in AN's swatch! *reaches for phone*