New Bal babies :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i flew back from Paris a couple of days ago and only found the time today to post some pictures. Anyone here up for a quick reveal? :biggrin:

2. Yes! I am :popcorn:
    Hope you had a lovely time in Paris.

3. hi livia1! i had a lovely time thank you! :flowers:

here it goes... the first one i got came as a surprise. the bag i wanted in this color was a different style and hardware, but the leather as well as the color and hardware combo of this bag took me by surprise :love:

introducing my new black rggh city
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. i initially wanted to hold out for a velo in rggh but all the stores selling bal only had black velos in rh. i saw one with ggh though but it just wasn't for me. i just couldn't resist the leather on this one -- saturated and wrinkly just the way i like -- so i bit the bullet :girlsigh:

5. Great choice imo! Love black with RGGH.
    The leather looks thick and yummy.

6. that does look gorgeous - deep black! congrats....

7. I'm still here waiting for the OB reveal.....

8. yes, it is quite thick! i honestly couldn't put it down when i saw it :biggrin: it seems like it's just the two of us so i shall go on...

the next one took me almost a week to find. i went to the boutique, printemps and lafayette but just went home empty-handed. i was about to give up until i decided to make a final try before i decided on another color bag. luckily i did because i called around and found that le bon marche had THE bag i was hoping to find. you see since i didn't get a black velo, i was bent on finding another bag in the velo style but wasn't really impressed about the colors i saw until this one...

introducing my orange brulee rh velo :yahoo:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Beautiful bag.

10. hi mere girl! thanks so much for your unwavering support ;) you're one of the lovely tpfers that convinced me to not give up in my search! :hugs:

11. thank you! :biggrin:

12. That's gorgeous!
    You got two bags with very delicious leather.
    Many congrats.

13. Love your OB! I'm so glad you found a velo in this colour :yahoo:

14. beautiful!!! don't you just love OB?! :smile:

15. thank you ladies! i am very happy with my purchases :biggrin: i'm disappointed though i didn't find the EC i wanted, next time :graucho: