New bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Went to the outlet for one bag and came home with 3 new bags and a wallet.

Attached Files:

2. Group pic

Attached Files:

3. I went for this pretty pastel pink bag. There was a great sale and so I had to get them all.

Attached Files:

4. Love the pick ups! Congrats!

How much fits into the small pink Kate Spade? I was considering this during the Presidents Day Sale but skipped it and now I regret it.

5. They're all very cute! ️ 1 leads to another lol

6. Hi, I will take a quick picture of the hot pink bag filled up for you. It is pretty large for a crossbody bag.

7. Thank you. I told myself no more bags till the fall.

8. The outlet is so tempting with their deals, congrats on your purchase! I especially love the hot pink crossbody, I almost picked it up in black a few days ago because I've a Mulberry Pochette with a similar design that I've gotten a ton of use out of but on the other hand I've already got a few black crossbodys..In the amount of time it took me to write this post I've moved to the contemplation stage, so if I make a purchase it's because I was enabled by this reveal Enjoy your new bags!

9. Such a lovely collection! That shade of pink on the bow bag is so pretty.

10. haha... story of my life

11. LOL I know the purse forum post can always push me into thinking .. well I could use that bag. I do love it.

Thank you everyone. I was able to get them 50% off + additional 30%.

12. #12 Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    What fits in the KS grey street mindy crossbody bag.

Attached Files:

13. Small wallet, wristlet, lotion,keys, note pad, pen,sunnies.

Attached Files:

14. Hi, I posted a picture of what fits in the bag so you have an idea of who big or small it is for you. The perfect summer time bag for concerts, dinners and vacations.

15. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for the cross body? UGH I LOVE THAT COLOR!! I am two and half hours away from an outlet : (