New bags!

Thanks..! yea... I didn't notice the zipper till she arrived... saw that 1st thing then no feet...
Got PB to post here is an indoor pic of the watermelon tanner which I think is more true to the color..!

20130217_111252_1480x640-1.jpg

Ooooh, I love this color!! You always have the best reveals. Enjoy your Tanner!

I love the color and the leather of the Harper and I like the way it looks from the front but I don't like the 3 compartment, the thin strap or the lack of feet for that price. I love the color of the watermelon Tanner. Could you do a mod shot? How is it to get your stuff in and out? Sometimes those N/S bags are like a big, black hole, your stuff is all in a pile that you have to dig through.

Thanks... I was starting to think it was me....
I really wanted to get pics posted of the grenadine lizzard embossed lg harper for people as I don't think any pics have been posted yet... I know it helps others decide if it's the right bag for them even if she isn't for me..!

You can attach up to 5 pictures directly to a message. Click on "advanced" and "manage attachments" and then browse to upload the pics from your computer. The size limit is 732 KB per picture.

The watermelon at my store had a white tassel and was preferated, I love yours beautiful color, you're making me rethink tanner being to little;)

Thanks....!
The candace I know comes in the watermelon preforated with the white tassel & the romy comes in watermelon with a white tassel (not preforated I don't think)
I really like it... but I am a big bag LOVER ..!!

I love the color and the leather of the Harper and I like the way it looks from the front but I don't like the 3 compartment, the thin strap or the lack of feet for that price. I love the color of the watermelon Tanner. Could you do a mod shot? How is it to get your stuff in and out? Sometimes those N/S bags are like a big, black hole, your stuff is all in a pile that you have to dig through.

Thanks..!
I am not a big 3 compartment fan either I was hoping her lizzard texture & color would be enough to off set that but with no feet & the zipper tail it's a no go for me... a very pretty bag but just not for me sadly!
I actully find the tanner easier to get things out of then my lindsey's... I think because the tanner is a more structured bag it's easy to see & reach in where the Lindsey puddles around your stuff...
Sorry I am not a mod shot gal... I would think there would be pics of someone with a tanner posted...

Thanks....
I was very disapointed she didn't have feet, I also don't like how the zipper end is out (granted I know I can tuck it in but it looks weird sticking inside the bag also), I am not real keen on how the long stap is attached and if you were to use it it is really thin and I think would dig into your shoulder..
I do love the color it is a really a nice RED and I LOVE the feel of the lizzard it is so soft...
over all I think the bag is just to plain for my taste... I would buy the color & lizzard embossing if it were to come out in another style bag in a NY second!!

That is exactly what I was going to post...really, Coach? NO feet? I'm getting tired of that. It's cheap and disrespectful not to have feet on your more expensive bags...

Thanks....!
The candace I know comes in the watermelon preforated with the white tassel & the romy comes in watermelon with a white tassel (not preforated I don't think)
I really like it... but I am a big bag LOVER ..!!

I think I'll go to the store and see how my stuff fits,....now I keep looking at it, it's soooo cute!!

Congrats on your Tanner! Looks beautiful in the sun. I've gone back and forth about this bag. Asking myself will it be too big? Or get too heavy without a shoulder strap? Nice to hear that it works for you. Looks really cute, too!

Saw your reveal of chambray Candace a while back. Do you prefer Candace over Tanner, or vice versa? I wish there was an in between bag, LOL.