New bags!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
I have been trying for an hour to post pictures of the new bags I bought one is for others to see before I return her it's the grenadine lizzard large harper
the other is the watermelon tanner which I love & used all weekend!!!
if anyone wants to PM me their email address for pics I will be glad to send them off or if someone wants to post pics for me
I am done trying... not sure if something has changed with photobucket or the forums format but it keeps saying I have an invaild URL in my post and I have not changed a single thing I am trying form posting pics last week!

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
I had trouble too with pb today. It worked yesterday but not today. I used the iphone tpf app and attached the photos from my camera roll directly and that worked.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I have been trying for an hour to post pictures of the new bags I bought one is for others to see before I return her it's the grenadine lizzard large harper
the other is the watermelon tanner which I love & used all weekend!!!
if anyone wants to PM me their email address for pics I will be glad to send them off or if someone wants to post pics for me
I am done trying... not sure if something has changed with photobucket or the forums format but it keeps saying I have an invaild URL in my post and I have not changed a single thing I am trying form posting pics last week!
I think that there is a problem with the site. I tried to post the link to another TPF thread and I kept getting "invalid URL" messages too.

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
I think that there is a problem with the site. I tried to post the link to another TPF thread and I kept getting "invalid URL" messages too.
Thanks... I was starting to think it was me....
I really wanted to get pics posted of the grenadine lizzard embossed lg harper for people as I don't think any pics have been posted yet... I know it helps others decide if it's the right bag for them even if she isn't for me..!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Nice! (Photobucket has been having lots of problems lately along with their "upgrade.")

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
I really like both, they are beautiful. Was there something you didn't like about the Harper?
Thanks....
I was very disapointed she didn't have feet, I also don't like how the zipper end is out (granted I know I can tuck it in but it looks weird sticking inside the bag also), I am not real keen on how the long stap is attached and if you were to use it it is really thin and I think would dig into your shoulder..
I do love the color it is a really a nice RED and I LOVE the feel of the lizzard it is so soft...
over all I think the bag is just to plain for my taste... I would buy the color & lizzard embossing if it were to come out in another style bag in a NY second!!

MIKOMEGMOM

O.G.
Feb 19, 2006
In Reality
Thanks....
I was very disapointed she didn't have feet, I also don't like how the zipper end is out (granted I know I can tuck it in but it looks weird sticking inside the bag also), I am not real keen on how the long stap is attached and if you were to use it it is really thin and I think would dig into your shoulder..
I do love the color it is a really a nice RED and I LOVE the feel of the lizzard it is so soft...
over all I think the bag is just to plain for my taste... I would buy the color & lizzard embossing if it were to come out in another style bag in a NY second!!
I hope you pick up something else on the red. That red is sassy. Love your tanner tote. That color was not in my store.