New Bags

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
Pictures from style.com

MODS - couldnt find the other thread about the new bags. Please feel free to combine this with the other thread. Many thanks

Attachments

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
thanks for sharing.

the exotic piece looks very similar to some of the older style bags that I come across in some of the Japanese reseller websites.

the birkin... meh so far but it might grow on me IRL. but my first reaction is that it is a bit gimmicky! sorry! :shrugs:

forever132

O.G.
Feb 10, 2009
Sydney
Does that look like the birkin club for next season, as all I can remembered is that it will be strips of lizards leather on the bag, but not too sure the colour of the bag?

Mar 26, 2009
Thanks for sharing!

Not too thrilled about the Birkin. It reminds me too much of certain paint job on Mini cooper cars...

AlliJoy

Dreaming in Orange
Jun 13, 2010
Texas
XiangXiang, I was thinking about cars when I saw that Birkin, too!

Thanks for sharing archangel!!!

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow

YES! thanks for posting, archangel.....

I LOVE the first bag - it would be a perfect day to evening - softer than the Constance and Kelly.....love it!

And oooh la la, I believe this Birkin (club?) may be a very good representation of gris perle and mykonos lizard...that was the color combo shown in the look book...if so, I officially LOVE gris perle. Finally, a light color that isn't yellow.