New Bags..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 59FE8C20-F2F1-4332-8EDA-73E7E9C3C7D8.jpeg 78D755E1-D4C1-4090-BD4C-8743F1CF8427.jpeg got these recently, let me know what you think? Should I keep?

2. I think the Capucines is really pretty with the leather blossom appliques! The other bag looks very functional and easy-to-use. Were you having second thoughts about these bags? Is this a case where you only want to keep one of them?

skyqueen likes this.
  3. I think they're very classy. If you like them/could get use and enjoyment out of them, definitely keep. If not, return/exchange for something that will spark more joy.

4. Do you love them and will they work for your lifestyle? If yes, keep. If not, return.

insidemysoul likes this.
  5. The Capucine is GORGEOUS! I personally don’t like the look of the other one.

vinbenphon1 likes this.
  6. I like the Capucine with the leather blossom details. Only if you don't have anything similar to the monogram one, I would keep.

7. I like them both.

CPA likes this.
  8. Love the Capucines!

9. That canvas bag has folded corners doesn’t it? It could peel and bubble. So I’d return that one.

I’d actually return both of them, since you aren’t sure about either one. Why ask us?

Finally, I personally don’t like flower appliqués because over time they tend to lift and curl at the edges.

Runnurse21 and LVlvoe_bug like this.
  10. Agree :tup: I guess I just don’t understand these vague posts where people let other people’s opinions determine which bags they keep lol.

11. Not understanding. Is there a reason you are asking whether to keep? You just bought. Why wouldn’t you keep them.

12. This Capucines is a beauty!

LVMOMMY, bccgal and vinbenphon1 like this.
  13. I like them both. They are so different. I would choose the one you think will wear well .I saw the Rivoli in person and loved it. The canvas is so soft.

CPA likes this.
  14. I do like both of the bags, it’s nice to hear others opinion, always fun to see the thoughts. Thanks for everyone’s input. Only friends on this forum would understand LV addition.

Shelby33 and sayakayumi like this.
  15. Thanks, the rivoli is so light.