New Bags on Styledrops?

Emmy... um... what's a "baby" gauffre? :smile:
^ They are nylon small gauffres...There is a pic of one somewhere in this forum...it was shocking pink...I think it is in the 'celebrties w/ Prada' thread..I'll have to find it..I saw them on Styledrops a few months ago...pink, orange, green, blue.....double straps (long & short)...way too mcuh $$ for such a small bag and nylon..I was hoping they would be on sale now:sad:

aaaah.... ok, Emmy! Speaking of baby gauffres, I am reminded of a little baby gauffre hobo style I saw at saks recently. so cute. barely made it over the elbow it was that small, but so cute. and leather, too! it was maybe 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.

Selfridges had the baby gauffre. I had a chat with the SA about it before I bought my blue satchel. The baby is 10 inches wide - it's the bag being carried by Roger Federer's girlfriend in pink in the celeb thread. I think it was around £600 which is a lot, I agree, for nylon and leather. I never thought I'd pay a lot of money for fabric BUT having just got my satchel, they are fantastic quality.