New Bags on Styledrops?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^ I'm glad you posted these.....I saw that yesterday..I was looking for a 'baby' gauffre and noticed..there are ALOT of new bags on there!!!!

2. Emmy... um... what's a "baby" gauffre? :smile:

3. Not sure if I like them all...hmmm...different....

4. ^ They are nylon small gauffres...There is a pic of one somewhere in this forum...it was shocking pink...I think it is in the 'celebrties w/ Prada' thread..I'll have to find it..I saw them on Styledrops a few months ago...pink, orange, green, blue.....double straps (long & short)...way too mcuh $$ for such a small bag and nylon..I was hoping they would be on sale now:sad:

5. aaaah.... ok, Emmy! Speaking of baby gauffres, I am reminded of a little baby gauffre hobo style I saw at saks recently. so cute. barely made it over the elbow it was that small, but so cute. and leather, too! it was maybe 6 inches wide by 8 inches high.

6. :drool:^ Did it have the short AND long strap!?!?!?

7. I think it was just the short handle on the bag, Emmy... darn, there might have a long detachable strap too, i just don't remember now... Sorry!

8. Selfridges had the baby gauffre. I had a chat with the SA about it before I bought my blue satchel. The baby is 10 inches wide - it's the bag being carried by Roger Federer's girlfriend in pink in the celeb thread. I think it was around £600 which is a lot, I agree, for nylon and leather. I never thought I'd pay a lot of money for fabric BUT having just got my satchel, they are fantastic quality.

9. ^ UGH!!!! I wish someone would spot it here in the US!!!!!

10. I LOVE that new luggage tag on the first bag. :yes:

Not too crazy about the quilted patent though, especially not the price tag! :wtf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice