New bags, old bags

1. I can't stop myself from buying new bags, but what to do with the old bags? I can't bring myself to part with them but I now have more than I know what to do with. Everytime I break up with a boyfriend, I reward myself with new bag. I am currently eyeing the new LV Batignolles, but I feel as though I should responsible and say NO!

2. Responsible shopping and glamorous bags don't go together very well... lol

3. Right! I feel responsible when I find a purse on sale!!!! Besides, LV appreciate!HAHA

4. Since you are in Chicago, you should be able to find a high end resale shop. You can always do eBay. Used bags in great condition do really well, especially LV. Let us know what you decide.

5. I know what you mean by saying that it is hard for you to give up your old bags. My personal rule of thumb is this - if I haven't used the bag in a really long time (over year), and its not something that I think I will use again, I usually get rid of it. I swap with friends or sell on eBay. If it's something really old, I tend to just donate it. I have a lot of bags that I haven't used in a long time, but keep them either for sentimental value or because they are "classics"....so, I definitely appreciate your struggle.

6. I have never sold any of my bags, but am thinking about it. I havent used a LOT, so I may be offloading a few soon. I love most of my bags, but theres some of them that I just wonder...wtf did I buy it! :lol:

7. My bags become family members and I too find it hard to part with them. I did sell a LV on eBay for more than I paid I have a hard time parting with reciepts and tags too I think that helped. Even though I don't use mine for a year I keep most of them and find I do take them out again. Lately my co-workers bug me until I sell to them they are crazy for bags but hate to shop, go figure. I can relate to your struggle.:love:

8. i keep the ones that i love and couldn't imagine parting with (mostly classics), but the others i consign or sell to friends (seems like there's always someone who loved the bag i want to part with willing to buy it)

9. Resale shop! LOVE when those checks arrive!

10. I usually end up giving my bags away to relatives. I'm a giver. hehe But I always buy new ones for the ones I've given...LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice