new bags for December?

I dunno, but I'm nervous everytime Coach.com updates...lol. I hold my breath, because once I see something I want, I HAVE to have it, then I'm in trouble. lol.

Someone said awhile back that they were coming out w/ PINK sig and leathe Ergo totes? Is that true????? If so, when do those come out???? :wtf::drool: THAT is what I'm waiting for!!!! Does anyone have any info on these? Thanks!

LAItiero85- I'm with you on the hunt for the khaki/pink signature ergo hobos, girlie! I WANT WANT WANT one! Keeping my fingers crossed! But really impatient about waiting.....:hysteric:

Pink Signature is being released in the Heritage Stripe Totes and Heritage Stripe bags at the end of December. Ergo Pleated Hobos will be out in March 2008. I don't know anything about totes but if they are designing new Ergo Hobos there will probably be new Ergo totes as well.
OMGOMGOMG!!!!! These are coming out at the end of December???? Oh no!!! Hubby said not until Feb, but I know these are gonna go fast......:sad:I neeed to get one!!!