New bags - Do they feel like your own right away or no?

I was going to say the same thing! I stalk the bag so much before I buy it that I know it real well when I am finally able to pick it up from the store! LOL
Hee hee, I am a total stalker too! I must touch them, look at their insides, try them on, etc. before I ever plan to purchase. So in the end we are already good friends at purchase time.;)

hehehehehe! i feel like ite my bag before i even BUY it!

that's what I'm thinking!!

Seriously though, if you look at my wishlist, which I revamp all the time but then stick to it, as contradictory as that sounds, lol, I feel like the bag is mine as soon as it goes on the list w/ true conviction, then it's just a matter of waiting for the day I can actually enter my cc info. and wait for the mail. It doesn't take me long to get acquainted w/ my bags/accessories. The only time I have a hard time w/ a purchase is when I buy it used and it's not in mint condition, like it shows a previous owner somewhere on her, whether it be a stray pen mark or even mere tissue lint, lol, I take a little more warming up to a bag that is used.

I do know what you mean though, about getting to know your bag. I recall now w/ my mono speedy 30 I needed it to get a touch of patina before I really liked her and felt proud to wear her.

I definitely feel like they are MY bags when purchasing them. I hand select my bags at the boutique and choose the one that suits me best..like a match made in heaven. :smile: