New bags at Luna Boston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a quick visit to LM today and I love the ocean color in the soft leather of the MAB, extremely pretty and not too bright. I didn't like the texture of the leather on the Plan B and I think the color looked brighter in that leather. But based on seeing the color and leather on the MAB, I pre-ordered a Nikki in ocean. BTW, the SA said they are only getting 3, so I'm guessing it's a good idea to pre-order soon if you want an ocean Nikki.

I made a quick visit to LM today and I love the ocean color in the soft leather of the MAB, extremely pretty and not too bright. I didn't like the texture of the leather on the Plan B and I think the color looked brighter in that leather. But based on seeing the color and leather on the MAB, I pre-ordered a Nikki in ocean. BTW, the SA said they are only getting 3, so I'm guessing it's a good idea to pre-order soon if you want an ocean Nikki.

the ocean nikki is TDF:tup:

For anyone who wants matching friends for their tangerine MA/MAMs, LB now has:

18943-viewsize300-front.jpg
18944-viewsize300-front.jpg

Ok so I was just in Luna Boston! I had about 1 minute to pick up my bag (got a night w/ gold mam, love it!) because I was on my lunch break from work but while I was waiting for the SA to get my bag out of the back room I spotted the Fuschia MAM… absolutely gorgeous! In my opinion, the pics I’ve seen of it made it look slightly cheesy but its actually incredibly beautiful in person and if I didn’t like the one I got so much I’d definitely get the fuschia!

Status
Not open for further replies.