New bag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In the middle of a HORRIBLE week, my fiancé surprised me this morning with this amazing gift!! "Because I love you…and I know you love Louis…" :heart::heart:

(I cut to the chase instead of going through the seductive reveal…LOL)

I think this means I officially have a "collection"!!

Alma PM - Amarante
    Sully MM
    Neverfull GM

and now….Favorite PM

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your Favorite!! Enjoy and hope your week gets better!

3. Awwww, too sweet!! Congrats!

4. What a sweet partner you have! Many congrats on him and this beautiful gift!

5. Aw, that's so sweet! Congratulations!!! Hopefully, what's left of the week and your weekend is better. :hugs:

6. Congrats on a beautiful bag and on a wonderful fiancé! Hope next week is better!

7. Thanks!!! Yes, I hate to sound materialistic, but I would be lying if I didn't admit that it put me in a better mood! LOL

8. Oh lovely...congrats and enjoy the favorite and also your favorite fiancé:loveeyes:

9. Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure and for having such a thoughtful fiancee. Hope your week gets better from here:hugs:

10. Congrats!

11. What a great guy. Congratulations on the beautiful bag!

12. He sure is a keeper! Congrats and post some mod shots if possible!

13. Nice! Enjoy and hope your week improves.

14. He's a keeper! Great gift

15. Congrats! I'd say you have a good collection! You have shoulder bags, handheld and now a crossbody/clutch! :woohoo: