new bag!

Feb 8, 2007
i just wanted to say that i think i've found a great (if not perfect) bag! i bought the gucci medium boston sukie today...i love that it has two zippers on top and that it opens wide enough to see all of my stuff in it! it is light as a feather, the hardware is amazing and i love that i can wear it as either a satchel or shoulderbag...just wanted to share!
anyone else own this bag yet? how do you like it?
: )

There are a few threads on this lovely bag! I have one, flipchick, and a few others on this forum. It is the perfect size - you can fit almost everything in it and it doesn't get weighed down. No one has yet purchased the guccissima version of this bag which looks very luxurious. I'm a trip right now (in my hotelroom right now) and it is a great vacation bag. You're right it is versatile - I'm usually carrying on my shoulders though since I throw so much things in there.

well, i really love(d) this bag...i used it for 5 weeks and and noticed last week that there was a thread hanging off of the bottom panel...i turned the bag upside down and saw that the whole seam had come undone and that it had separated from the bag...i brought it back to the store and exchanged it for a different bag...i was so disappointed having spent 990.00 only to have this happen...
: (

^Sorry to hear about your bag songofthesea...maybe you just got a defective bag? I carry my sukey boston everywhere including vacations and work and I work in a school (where it's grimy and dirty) and so far, good as new. At first I was worried that it's uncoated canvas but no problems. It's basically my workhorse bag.

I'm glad you got the bag exchanged and I hope you're happy with your new bag.