New bag!

LilSteph

bag whore :)
May 19, 2007
My first thread, and I thought I'd let you all know about my most recent purchase. A gorgeous Michael Kors hobo! I'll post a picture later. Great deal, I love outlets haha.

Congrats on your new bag! I have the Astor satchel and the Concrete Jungle satchel by M, MK and they're gorgeous and very, very durable. I love em both!

haha o my god thats the SAME MK bag ihave :smile: i cant tell if its the smaller size you have or not but here is mine :smile: I LOVE IT amazing leather, got it at the outlet so amazing price, sooo spacious and comfy!

158-5860_IMG.jpg

158-5862_IMG.jpg

(txtbook was for size ref)

helpl!!! slush, Oooo it's stunning in black! I didn't see it at the outlets unless I completely missed it haha. I think you do have the next size cuz mine seems to be a bit smaller :P

tonij2000, that's exactly why I love Michael Kors bags!!

Thanks guys :heart:

i love the it looks like cream color? correct me if im wrong, but it looks great!!!! i just cant pull off light colored bags i ruin stuff like that haha :smile:

But MK is awsome this was my 1st but the leather really is awsome i will totally be getting more (but i love the outlet so ill have to wait ill i go back there!! hehe )