New bag!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My first thread, and I thought I'd let you all know about my most recent purchase. A gorgeous Michael Kors hobo! I'll post a picture later. Great deal, I love outlets haha.

2. ohhh i love michael kors :smile:

3. Congrats on your new bag! I have the Astor satchel and the Concrete Jungle satchel by M, MK and they're gorgeous and very, very durable. I love em both!

4. haha o my god thats the SAME MK bag ihave :smile: i cant tell if its the smaller size you have or not but here is mine :smile: I LOVE IT amazing leather, got it at the outlet so amazing price, sooo spacious and comfy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(txtbook was for size ref)

5. helpl!!! slush, Oooo it's stunning in black! I didn't see it at the outlets unless I completely missed it haha. I think you do have the next size cuz mine seems to be a bit smaller :P

tonij2000, that's exactly why I love Michael Kors bags!!

Thanks guys :heart:

6. i love the it looks like cream color? correct me if im wrong, but it looks great!!!! i just cant pull off light colored bags i ruin stuff like that haha :smile:

But MK is awsome this was my 1st but the leather really is awsome i will totally be getting more (but i love the outlet so ill have to wait ill i go back there!! hehe )

7. Congrats on your new bag! It is lovely! :yes:

I love both colors!

8. Congrats beautiful bags ladies!

9. OOH! I love it! I have debated on MK bags for awhile, but this may put me over the edge!

10. Very pretty bag!!! Congrats!

11. Thaaanks :smile: Forgot to add it only cost me $119. Was originally $298 :P

12. Ooh, great bag!! I really like it. The leather looks like it's really good quality.

13. congrats!she's a keeper!