New Bag! :)

1. That is soo cool!! I love it!!! If I had that much money I would get one!!!

2. You just gave me an idea... a latest bag purchase post!! Cute bag!! Hope you wear that bag with lotsa confidence!! :biggrin:

3. Very cute, kinda sporty yet sophisticated. ENJOY! Is that the actual color?

4. That will be an awesome thread! :smile:

5. I sure hope that is the actual color! Thats a huge part of my attraction to it :nuts:

6. VERY cool bag. I almost bought a Dior yesterday - their fall line is awesome! Enjoy!

7. Nice choose

8. Just thought I'd update this thread with an unwrapping post :smile: The color is pretty much exactly as it is on the website :nuts: I am sooo in love!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. UGOGIRL!!!:biggrin:

So how much stuff can you actually fit in that bag? :huh:

10. lol a lot. I should have posted the crap I put in there too haha. I can get my cell, wallet, lots of keys, my lv cerises cles, etc. I can probably fit a pair of sunglasses in there too. It has another small pocket in the front, and one in the back as well. Its a really good size :smile: Its more space friendly than my saddle bags. I think I might order the black too hehe, I am so in love with this bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice