New Bag Time

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
So I want to buy a new bag... but realistically (sp) I can't afford one until July... UGH! So I was considering some accesories...

Mono Wapity
Mono Iphone cover (for iPod touch)
Mono key and change holder
Mono key holder
Mono Pochette
=OR= Something in Vernis..(not sure what)

SO>>> What should I get? And why...

PICS ARE APPRECIATED!

mono pochette....or even in damier!!! It can be used as most of the mentioned above! I think it's the best choice you can get! Also I really love the mini pochette in damier and the T&B mini pochette in mono! Anyway I think you should stick to pochette!
Good luck...hope I helped...
Ohhh and good luck saving for your bag:wlae:
the only vernis I think is good and useful is the cosmetic case but it's still too small!

i agree the wapity, can be used for digital cameras, iPods etc. Functional, affordable and can be put inside that gorgeous speedy of yours!

AHH! Thank you for the compliment!!!!! Yeah I think I will get the wapity... because its fun to say! LOL! and I love the shape. But I have a coach wristlet for my camera, and a coach ipod cover for my iPod video.(last gen ipod... time for a new one...)...

Thank you again for the compliment!

You know...I have two Wapitys and their great little bags. I can use them for so many things. I can even throw them in other bags or luggage when I want to separate things. My vote is definately the Wapity. I just got an iTouch the other day and was thinking of getting myself the case. But I think I'm going to look for a case with better protection. Let us know what you decide.