New bag suggestions?

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
California
IMG_6790.JPG
So I posted recently how the glazing on the handles of my Lilas NF was melting. I took it in, and sadly they can't send it in for repair as the color was limited edition. But they will give me a store credit, which is so nice of them.
I'm sad to part ways with my once beautiful bag, the first LV I bought when I graduated college (pic posted). But the melted glazing will only get worse and it already ruined one of my nice white tops. Any suggestions on what I should get with my store credit? Or I can save the store credit right? Truthfully I have not been keeping up with the new LV bags the past year. I am looking for something medium to large size, and would like to be able to have the option to carry it on the shoulder. I'm not really interested in DE or the monogram. And I like pretty spring/ summery colors. Thanks in advance my TPF friends! ☺

Reactions: prepster

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
Azur neverfull or denim neverfull. Lockme cabas which comes in different colors. There's the Jersey tote but I think that has mono in it and you said you don't want mono.

So sorry about your bag as it is a beautiful color. Maybe a trip to lv will inspire you as to what to buy?

cocolv

Sep 4, 2015
New England / CA
Wow- what a beautiful color to have to give up. Sorry for this bad news. I was just on the website & they posted just a few new things under 'new this season'. You may want to check it out to see if they're for you or not. Keep us posted on what you end up replacing that beautiful color for. You may want to ask your SA if she knows any future Intel on new colors are coming out as that's what your decision will be based on. Tell him/her you would hate to use your credit only to find out a color that might interest you may be around the corner.
Some pics from the website.
IMG_1497027136.729379.jpg IMG_1497027146.283516.jpg
Good luck & keep us posted.

ms.handbagqueen

live.love.LV<3
Sep 7, 2012
California
Wow- what a beautiful color to have to give up. Sorry for this bad news. I was just on the website & they posted just a few new things under 'new this season'. You may want to check it out to see if they're for you or not. Keep us posted on what you end up replacing that beautiful color for. You may want to ask your SA if she knows any future Intel on new colors are coming out as that's what your decision will be based on. Tell him/her you would hate to use your credit only to find out a color that might interest you may be around the corner.
Some pics from the website.
View attachment 3725482 View attachment 3725483
Good luck & keep us posted.
These are great suggestions, omg that backpack is so adorable and I've been loving the mini backpacks lately, I hope its not just a trend. Thank you!

Reactions: cocolv