New bag styles

hermesgroupie

Orange crush
Feb 12, 2006
I've been meaning to post this for a while, as some of these bags have been sitting on the shelves for about a month now, but I kept forgetting. Some of the new styles we've been anticipating from the runway show, like the Kelly flat and that has it's own thread already. But I thought I would mention some of the other styles that are coming out.

Duoparis: This seems to be another Hermes bag based on the feedbag. The bag has an oval shape with the sides of the oval tapering slightly toward the middle. The bag has a drawstring closure and a short handle. It appears to be more of a handbag than a shoulder bag.

Sac a Petite Cienture: Crochetbella has already described this in the Inventory thread. It is a tote bag and appears to be a canvas/leather combo. There is a belt that goes around the upper half of the bag that closes with a double ring closure and knots asymmetrically.

Sac Troca: I hope I'm getting this name right as my store does not allow pictures and I certainly can't be seen taking notes on everything. Anyway, this is another tote. It reminds me a little of the Caravane in that it has external pockets, four altogether, that are stacked on top of each other. However, this is more of a vertical bag. Another bag that is canvas/leather.

heehee I know, I was shocked to see the Sac a Petite Cienture there and the other new one SF had (it had leather that looked like it was pressed in a waffle iron!) :shame: The Sac a Petite Cienture was dark blue and I think the belt part was dark green with brown leather on the handles.