new bag...so....new wallet???

thanks so much Rose :yes: i am really craving the LV mono vernis' french purse, billfold, or porte tresor international. i just cant figure out which one is most worth the money! leaning towards the french purse but at 665 before tax, and that makes me feel guilty :crybaby: (my bag was just around 700!)

I like the longer wallets as I like being able to slide the bills in comfortably (not that I have many of those left after all these bag purchases:sad: ). It is a lot of money but perhaps you can persuade (I want it NOW:hysteric: ) someone to get it for you for Christmas??

ooh i just saw right now what you said about vectra, Rose. have you had lots of experience with "bleeding" bags??? and what did you do when your things got stained??

No, but I did buy a WHITE Chanel messenger and was scared that my jeans would bleed into that. The Chanel girls suggested that I sprayed vectra on it and I did and have had no problems. It's just a thought but definately ask the LV girls first.

The wallets that hold up best (in my experience) is LV. Maybe you could get an LV wallet in another print. Mono, groom, multi.

I have mono and multi and the mono goes with all bags

I have the LV french purse..I love it, but I do not carry alot of cards or a check book. I think the mono holds up the best but I know what you mean about the Vernis....gorgeous! I LOVE Rose's Chanel wallet, that is stunning!

Rose, I love your Chanel wallet and card holder, very beautiful, I'm with you on the long wallets, don't like anything folded too much, not even the cheques (DH and I argue about that one...)

ShimmaPuff, you're mad, keep them coming!:yahoo::yahoo: