New bag... reveal post!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So... a few months ago, I mentioned I was going to get a new Mulberry bag courtesy of my husband. But when we eventually went to London, I decided to visit the Louis Vuitton shop, and ended up getting a Speedy Bandouliere 35 instead.

Well, Mulberry is currently having a SALE, and my credit card company offered me a £100 off voucher on a Mulberry purchase (they obviously know me too well). The voucher was going to expire at the end of June... so I thought it would be rude not to give the Mulberry store a visit when I went to London last week.

63D71E91-41D4-478D-AF6B-48FF6EB0735B.jpeg

msd_bags and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  2. Teaser... :P

11A6BAF1-C953-4DDE-A6AC-6A003C6904FA.jpeg

3. It’s the Leighton in Beige!!! I think she’ll be my bag for the summer... :cool:

80A337A5-757F-4114-9D19-1C5E6E3AAD58.jpeg

24shaz, Gringach, msd_bags and 8 others like this.
  4. And here’s my Mulberry family. Speedy B pokes through on the right... didn’t want to be left out!!! :biggrin:

8D24BBCD-39F0-4055-BD3F-AB6C84DFD58E.jpeg

24shaz, Gringach, TadPlaid and 5 others like this.
  5. Aaaahhhh the Leighton is so pretty!!! Congrats :loveeyes:

SnowBells likes this.
  6. So pretty, congrats!

SnowBells likes this.
  7. Beautiful. I have the black in the small size and considering the brown, just not sure which size, small again or the larger one. :amuse:

SnowBells likes this.
  8. So GORGEOUS!!!!

SnowBells likes this.
  9. Really love the bag!!!

I have to confess that I love Johnny Coca’s designs for the brand... the only Mulberry I liked previously was the Alexa. I wished Coca would ‘reimagine’ it.

10. Depends on how much you carry each day, whether you’re going to carry it night or day... I would seriously have to retrain myself if I were to carry a Lily and nothing else!!! :biggrin:

11. I ended up returning the oak because now I want the burnt orange one in the larger size, same size as yours. Currently using my small black and it fits everything I need if being minimalist of course. My only worry with this bag is how the metal ring on the bag will wear the leather. :sad:

12. Really lovely bag and great colour choice. Looks quite roomy too? Is it a similar capacity to a medium lily?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice