New bag, reveal....not a Sabrina!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I headed to Macy's this past week to see what was on sale. I always thought I wanted a Sabrina bag (love how it looks) but when I tried her on, it just wasn't the right bag for me!

I checked out the sale bags and found an awesome bag in an awesome color.....

Want to see??????

2. ready and waiting

3. yes, yes, yes..... show me some purses!!!!

4. me too!

5. OK, here we go!

In her dust bag

Attached Files:

• 2573.JPG
      2573.JPG
      File size:
      194.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Let's c !!

7. Here she is.....Hailey convertable hobo in purple!

I love it. I got a great deal....30% off plus 20% off for the wear red promo, she was $163.00 after tax!!!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

8. open open open

9. wow now that was a steal of a deal on a beautiful hailey congrats!!!!!

10. Here is my baby

Attached Files:

11. Great deal! She is super pretty, congrats!

12. Love your Hailey... You will love her! There isn't much more comfortable to wear than Hailey.

13. Thanks! I really love the color! She will be my spring/summer bag.

I was surpised to see that the Sabrina did not fit me well, the strap kept sliding. I really was happy with how comfy the Hailey is. It is great to have that longer strap for across the body, too. I will be bringing her out next month.

14. Lovely!

15. She's so cute just the perfect size!! :biggrin: