New bag on it's way WOOHOO!!!!

SweetTreat

Bag-a-holic
Jan 27, 2006
Ok I know I said no more bags but I couldn't help it. Is 4 bags in 3 weeks to much?:shame: It is ordered and on it's way YAAAY Let me know what you think of it????Pucci Delight:love:

SweetTreat

Bag-a-holic
Jan 27, 2006
Yes I bought another pucci bag actually the one thats on my little pic next to my name. I love unique bags and pucci deffinetly gives you that. I think I might where it with some plane color shirts and jeans and cute sandals and just let the bag be the focal point.

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
Cute bag! LOL, I buy about a bag a day or two since December (mostly on eBay and it's mostly kate spades). My poor wallet is screaming but I can't stop. Well, I kinda did after the Speedy (just got it last Sunday).

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
los angeles, ca
yay congrats! isn't it so exciting whenever you get that new bag? esp. when it comes in the mail! i get all giddy and gush over it. my boyfriend thinks i'm nuts!! :smile:

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
SweetTreat said:
Ok I know I said no more bags but I couldn't help it. Is 4 bags in 3 weeks to much?:shame: It is ordered and on it's way YAAAY Let me know what you think of it????Pucci Delight:love:
4 bags in 3 weeks??? its never too much!!!!

i'm SO happy for you! Its a really cute bag!!! :biggrin: