New bag, new BE logo

For me it was "oh dear" on the logo. I have seen too many reversed B logos lately, including Bradley Bayou (hate on his stuff as well) and it all goes back in my head to the logo on cheap Bill Blass jeans. That's not the look I have ever wanted and love when people ask me about my BE bags because they don't know what they are!

Suzi, that sums up EXACTLY how I feel! The bag looks gorgeous, but it's kind of a surprise to see the logo there when we've seen so many hold mes without the logo. Some time ago, one of my friends who was pretty much flatchested got a boob implant to a C cup. The first time I saw her I had the same response - I'd been so used to her being flat as a tack it seemed weird to see her with fairly decent sized lumps on her front. After I got over the shock I realised they looked pretty good and DID suit her. I think it's the same with the logoed hug me. Love the pewter, by the way....

Oh my God, that's one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time! I am still laughing as I am writing this response!!!

:lol::roflmfao::lolots: