New bag Marylebone...

It's a nice addition to DE, but sad there's no red lining. To me that's what makes DE so lovely!

Why would they leave out the red lining?
So stupid!

I think this bag is gorgeous, but the lack of a red lining truly bums me out... :hrmm:

I was told by my SA (when I bought my Portobello) that they were thinking of "going in a different direction" with the lining of DE bags in the future. :wondering

Hopefully this isn't the case.

Does anyone know how this compares in size to the portobello?

I heard it ( the pm) compares to delightful or sistina gm. I guess the gm would be larger. To me it didn't look that big on the counter so I'm waiting for a reveal...modeling pic. It hasn't reached my store yet but I am hopeful it may come today

I saw the Marylebone today in both sizes...I loved it! The GM is a nice size but I preferred the PM. :smile:

I really like the snapped sides and I did not think the straps were too thin. It felt very comfortable. I think it is a nice alternative to the NF.

Actually, I think it's a really sleek alternative to a tote. I love it! Would have considered if I didn't have a DE NF, but don't need two bags that are so similar.

I like them in this order: NF > Hampstead > Marylebone just by looking at pics... I don't like the name either, but I like the darker alcantara like in the Metis Pochette, I miss the red a little but the softer interior feels more luxurious, and I'm guessing there are less chances of color transfer :tup:

i never had transfer problem with DE lining regardless if it was cloth or alcantara...i love the red. i hope they don't change all new addition to the brown lining. i'm not loving the shape of this bag, it does remind me of the Belem.

I like them in this order: NF > Hampstead > Marylebone just by looking at pics... I don't like the name either, but I like the darker alcantara like in the Metis Pochette, I miss the red a little but the softer interior feels more luxurious, and I'm guessing there are less chances of color transfer :tup:

This bag also has feet. They are flat...bit there nonetheless