New bag...I am intrigued!!!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
I came across this photo of Emma Bunton and I am curious about her bag.
I am almost certain it is Mulberry, but not one I have seen before! I know she is a fan of Mulberry and probably get advance bags.

Any ideas? It looks like a cross between the Jody, the pocket of the Westminster and even has the postmen's lock.

Attachments

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Texas
There is supposed to be a Jody shopper which I have not yet seen on the website. Wonder if thats a possibility??

Whatever it is, I like it.

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
^^^^So do I!!!
I think the colour and gold hardware are just like a Jody. I know my Mulberry...and this IS a Mulberry bag!

goldenflower

Jan 28, 2008
Oooh, that is cute! And it looks big too! I love bigger bags. I wonder if the handles are long enough to go over the shoulder. I just can't deal with a bag I can't throw on my shoulder. I'm crossing my fingers it can be worn on the shoulder ... though I really should be crossing my fingers that it's a handheld bag, considering what I just spent on Mabel!

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I don't think it is a Mulberry, actually. The handles don't look familiar; the strap which goes around the bag at the top, the zipper ring pull, the front pocket - they don't seem very Mulberry to me, either.

Happy to stand corrected, though. It's a lovely bag.

Keri, if you post it in the main Handbags section here, maybe someone will be able to identify it for us :yes:

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
I don't think it is a Mulberry, actually. The handles don't look familiar; the strap which goes around the bag at the top, the zipper ring pull, the front pocket - they don't seem very Mulberry to me, either.

Happy to stand corrected, though. It's a lovely bag.

Keri, if you post it in the main Handbags section here, maybe someone will be able to identify it for us :yes:
Me neither , maybe a Chloe , YSL, ??????????????????

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
Mulberry don't usually use those hinges for handles - they're very Anya Hindmarch although don't think this is one of hers.

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
^^I am not sure it is Mulberry, I was just curious.

To be fair though, when you all fist saw the Poppy and the Agyness...didn't you think THEY weren't Mulberry style?

Just saying....

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
I have seen that bag about in different colors,and I have to say,I had to do a double take.It does look very Mulberry with the oval plate and turnlock on it,I wondered if it was a new type Mulberry with the hinge/ring type arrangement for the handles.I'd be very curious to know what it is too,I really like it.

riffraff

Sofa King Blonde!
O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
UK
Well the front plate looks like a lock you push down rather than a turn lock and that's very Prada, so maybe it's a Prada.

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
^^^^^^^^^ Mmm,is it a push down lock thing? I did'nt get that from the pic,and I've only seen them as other ladies are walking past with them,so I have'nt been able to have a good old scrutinise!!! Maybe it is a Prada then,now I am quite intrigued!! Nice bag though,and I have liked some Pradas I've seen before (I loved the gradient ones) so it could be their designer brings out things that are a bit in tune with my tastes?