New Bag help

Seriously? Ok that explains it. They said it was a city though in the shop. They had Blue India and Black in the part time and brown and dark green in the City. That's exactly what the SA told me so I assumed I had the City!

Congrats on your new bag! Very pretty! :love:

Don't worry about not knowing the size. A lot of SAs don't know themselves and instead of admitting that they tell you stuff that's not really true...

Just wondering if anyone can help me out.

I just got my first B-bag (Blue 05' Twiggy) and am really stuck on where to attach my mirror.

I really want to make use of it, and not hide it away.

Any suggestions/ pics on where to put it?

I've attached a pic of my bag too for anyone who wants a peek...

Thanks

- Jo -

painauchocolat, I see you're in the UK, so I can confirm that's the Part Time, which comes with a leather tag. I can further clarify that (for reasons beyong my comprehension) they call the Part Time "City" in the UK, and when pressed, they'll say "It's the City, but larger, but not as large as the Work/Office."

Apparently the name "Part Time" name was not introduced or used in the UK. I learned this the hard way when I was ordering my Special Edition Antique Gold, which the Selfridges SA kept telling me was the City, but then kept describing the Part Time. Every time I said that it must be the Part Time, he had no idea what I was talking about and said he'd never heard of Part Time.