New bag has an issue, odd CS response...moral: register your bag right away

Every time I registered a Treesje for warranty, I never got an email back from the CS confirming my warranty, either. So I thought it was useless. Never knew it was required for repairs. Strange. I'll keep this in mind if I decide to buy a Treesje in the future. Thanks OP!

Every time I registered a Treesje for warranty, I never got an email back from the CS confirming my warranty, either.

So based on OP's info I forwarded my original registration email back to the same Treesje email address. I asked if they would please confirm that my registration was processed as the gals on TPF indicated that they'd received confirm #s back and I hadn't. The next day, I received an apology email from Treesje and registration #s for my bags...

I received a reply with warranty info for my Bluette Revealed by return email. Then when I tried to register my Viola Revealed, I received a reply saying they didn't deal with 'off price' sites. I forwarded that email to the woman who sent me my original warranty info, stated the Amazon price was $595 with a 30% discount, and my previous Treesje purchase had been Amazon again with a discount, and I got a nice apology, new registration number and what I thought was good customer service.

If at first you don't succeed, don't take no for an answer. And it helps to forward any problems to someone who has helped in the past.

Glad you got your registration numbers. Hope you never need to use them, it's just a little added security.

And I love the leather on Treesje, and see more in my future.

All the sealant on my black mini marley handles have come off, it started peeling off almost immediately. It doesn't look bad not having it, but I would have preferred that it hadn't peeled off.

I believe even with the warranty, they were wanting me to pay $30 to get the sealant repaired. It doesn't state on the card that you can't have the warranty if the bag is on sale. Even if you don't have the card still email CS that same info, email address, name, phone # etc and get your new bags registered as soon as you receive them.

Jennifer_C & Cocolo - Glad you got your numbers!

Olidivia - Hmmm, well that's interesting, what you said about your experience with the warranty. Ugh this peeling stuff is pretty annoying!

Still love my bag even with the imperfection though :love:

^^ That is EXACTLY the issue my Jungle Avalon has- the strips on both handles eventually peeled completely off! Keep us posted on if the folks at Treesje do anything for you- I didn't really get anywhere with them as I had bought the bag off Bonanza and it wasn't registered and they quoted me a price lots higher than $30.00. Love your beautiful Turner, though- I have it in a darker brown with gold studs and I'm totally enamored of it at the moment!

This happened to my Avalon which has held up after two years with regard to everything else, except for the handles, which started peeling after six months.