New bag from store but no tags. Is it normal?

PurseNuubie

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, I’m new to Dior. I purchased my first Dior bag over the phone from a store. The bag was delivered to my place, but I noticed there aren’t any tags attached to the bag, and there aren’t any tags laying around in the box as well. Is this normal for a new bag?

(My friend recently purchased a bag from the website and it came with the tags attached to the bag. Which is why I’m concerned.)

klemmiwinks

Mar 17, 2018
From my experience, this is normal. None of my boutique purchases have come with tags. You should have a receipt with the bag's details and an authenticity card, however.

PurseNuubie

Aug 9, 2020
From my experience, this is normal. None of my boutique purchases have come with tags. You should have a receipt with the bag's details and an authenticity card, however.
Thank you so much for your reply! And yes, I got the receipt and the authenticity card. I’m no longer worried now! Thanks!! :smile:

Reactions: klemmiwinks

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Thank you so much for your reply! And yes, I got the receipt and the authenticity card. I’m no longer worried now! Thanks!! :smile:
They remove the tags when they ring up the purchase. Not sure why, but the few times I got the tag was because the SA was in a rush!

• Haha
Reactions: hlzpenguin