New bag from Prada

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I was at Neiman Marcus and was shocked that I actually loved one of the new Prada handbags- I have been so obsessed with Chloe, Choo and Tod's lately I never really look at Prada anymoer. Anyway, it is the new Prada Daino Life shoulder bag (BR2962) in Chocolate Brown leather (the leather and size of the bag were great)! I cannot find a picture of the bag to post it (can only find pics on the fake websites)- but wanted to know what everyone thought of this bag? Yay or Nay?

SoyBean001 said:
aghhhh! I'm looking on NM and can't find it!

I know- none of the legit websites have pictures of it :evil:, and while the fake sites have pics- they don't do the bag justice. But can't hurt just to get an idea.

I don't know if this pic will come out- but here is the FAKE version of the bag (the leather on the real one is not shiny or stiff, but supple, and the bag is a bit more slouchy in person, not as rigid as shown here)

Hmmm, bad pic. quality as stated....its ok, maybe it'll be better if I try finding a more represenatative pic....

jag said:
I don't know if this pic will come out- but here is the FAKE version of the bag (the leather on the real one is not shiny or stiff, but supple, and the bag is a bit more slouchy in person, not as rigid as shown here)

Thanks SoyBean! I couldn't find a pic ANYWHERE of this bag. In know, the pic posted of the fake version is terrible! but wanted to give you an idea. Will keep looking for better pic

I am throwing in the towel- I just can't find a picture of this bag. Next time you are in a store, check out the prada section- it's better in person in any event. Oh well, thanks for trying with me!

I just want to say that I LOVE Prada's new line of Daino something or others. Like I said in another thread, I got their white leather wallet (called VIT. DAINO LOCK). I vouch that it's GORGEOUS! The leather is supple, soft, just the best leather I've ever felt on a designer bag!! I'm seriously thinking of getting the matching bag.

I'm in love with a Prada bag too, but I have no idea what the name or style number is. It's the light beige colored one appearing in a February InStyle ad. It has top handles as well as a shoulder strap, and is roughly the shape of a large LV Alma (wider at the base). Any ideas?

SoyBean001 said:
Hey Jag,

Found some descent pics. of your Prada bag on ebay for you...here they are...check it out on ebay too! It currently has 7 bids....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Prada-Black-Daino-Life-Purse-Handbag-Leather_W0QQitemZ6848868349QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks SoyBean! Those pictures are much better! I am too chicken to buy something on ebay! This bag was gorgeous in person! :love: This bag is definitely in the running with the Chloe Edith and Jimmy Choo bags. I just wonder if Prada is on its way out or do you think its still hot???

Raspberry said:
I'm in love with a Prada bag too, but I have no idea what the name or style number is. It's the light beige colored one appearing in a February InStyle ad. It has top handles as well as a shoulder strap, and is roughly the shape of a large LV Alma (wider at the base). Any ideas?

I will look at my InStyle when I get home from work. I think I know which one you are talking about- and its GORGEOUS!