New bag from LV show - Neo Marceau coming soon

I saw this at the preview show, it's a really good bag for work. The black and tweed one is my favourite as it looks really professional.

attachment.php

Not my cup of tea. I don't like the boxy shape and how the handles attach to the body of the bag.

It's ok.. I guess but the tabs where the handles attach really bug me. Like can you please attach them straight please? Thanks lol. Also if the bag is in Mono, it really isn't necessary to place 'Louis Vuitton Paris' underneath.. #bringbackMarcforLV

It's ok.. I guess but the tabs where the handles attach really bug me. Like can you please attach them straight please? Thanks lol. Also if the bag is in Mono, it really isn't necessary to place 'Louis Vuitton Paris' underneath.. #bringbackMarcforLV

Good point! Plus it has a gold LV on the luggage tag in case the beholder needs an additional notification.
I'd prefer the canvas in DE to cool down on some of the logo-ness.

INSTAGRAM SHOTS - Marie-Amelié Sauvé is senior fashion editor at W and a long-time friend and Stylist/Collaborator of designer Nicolas Ghesquière.

Screen Shot 2014-08-09 at 03.36.52.png

INSTAGRAM SHOT- Camille Miceli Louis Vuitton Jewelry designer and and long-time friend of designer Nicolas Ghesquière.

Screen shot 2014-07-26 at 12.57.57.png

INSTAGRAM SHOT - Nathasa Ramsay Levi Louis Vuitton RTW designer and long-time friend of designer Nicolas Ghesquière.

Screen shot 2014-07-26 at 13.11.51.png

Last edited: