New Bag For My Collection!

amandaisrl

Dec 26, 2006
so i just purchased a chloe bag at neiman it was the shopper tote and i absolutely cannot wait for it to arrive. thank god for after christmas sales bc i just got it for 510!!! orginally 1020! yay for me and my new pet!

ps : i appreciate this site so much where i can freely type this and not feel as being low and under appreciative of life.

:yahoo:

I went to Sak's yesterday and bought the chloe Edith long shopper tote! I love it so much, I will take and post pics this weekend. I know what you mean about the Dec 26th sales, it was so worth getting up early!:nuts:

Congrats!!! What colors did you ladies get??

Mine is the whiskey color. When I first got to Saks all the good ones were already pre-sold, but a woman decided she didn't want one so they put it back on the shelf without the tags and I grabbed it and was practically screaming "HOW MUCH IS THIS ONE?" I was so crazy! It was all happening so fast. I will try to post the pics as soon as I can, I totally forgot to do that yesterday when I got home.

Woohoo!!! I'm waiting on a large Paddy in nutmeg and a two tone Tracy in Whiskey (which I wasn't too keen on in the beginning but now love) from Saks day after Christmas sales. I had been up at 4:55 Pacific to be up in time for 8:00 am ET since I was going to do my shopping over the phone. I was practically dialing numbers from 5 am till 11 am and scored bigtime on the large Paddy thanks to Sparkledust!

I almost bought this bag too but when I saw the bag at Nordstrom I was worried about the leather very easily tearing or ripping if it gets caught in something. It's a very soft, thin sheepskin leather that's very pretty. I have the the Patsy wallet in the same colour as your bag and I sprayed it with Applegard to protect it from water stains but it left a darker mark where I probably sprayed too much.

But I think that's just me since I tend to beat my bags too much! Show us a picture of your new bag when you get it and congratulations on a great deal!

I had bought both the Edith shopper and the flap satchel, but I did not like them. DH said the shopper looked like a diaper bag. LOL. I got the large patent Betty satchel instead. It's funky and hot looking.